Continuing this desire to keep you informed we have outlined a few things you can expect in your first experience with Newcastle Family Dental.
- When you first arrive at our practice a member of our team will give you a warm greeting and invite you in.
- Our staff will then request you fill out a New Patient Form, if you haven’t already done so online. We are more than happy to help you with any queries, concerns or areas which you find difficult or confusing.Will also ask if you were referred by friends or family, so we can thank them with a reward.
- In case you arrive early, our modern practice is fully equipped with sufficient entertainment material for you and your family.
- You will then be accompanied into one of our modern, comfortable surgeries where we introduce you to your dentist who will perform a Comprehensive Dental Assessment to gain an overview of your current oral state. This appointment will include:
- Full Comprehensive Examination
- Professional Clean and Polish
- Diagnostic X-Rays (if required)
- Fluoride Treatment
- Digital imaging guided tour of your mouth
Your dentist will then advise you of any potential problem areas, present you with all the necessary information and treatment options available and their experienced, professional recommendation. Then you can make an informed decision regarding any treatment you may have.
Once complete you will walk out with a bright, revitalised smile.